Monday, November 3, 2008

More Halloween fun!

A lot of adults like to dress up at Halloween when given a chance! I admit I am not one of them.... so I was happy to have an excuse to dress casual for work- I wore jeans and one of Cami's UC Davis sweat shirts--- I told everyone I was a college student!!
We had a pot luck for the day- and I was a good girl! I managed to stay away from most of the goodies.... I brought a big bowl of different kinds of fruit. Boring, I know.... but it actually went over well. It was almost all gone by then end of the day. So I thought I would include a few cute pictures of the braver ones that really dressed up.


Roni won best costume of the day!!



Judy was a great witch!


Esme was a beautiful Snow White!!

And of course, I would be remiss not to show the beautiful granddaughters dressed up for Halloween!


Reagan as a Rock Star and Jenna as Ariel!!


McKenzie was a cute Little Orphan Annie


McKenzie and Brynn with their cousins on Daddy's side- Elleyette and Jack!

And then there was Ian and Anayansi- they couldn't have looked more beautiful!


Happy Halloween!

No comments: