Monday, November 10, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E

What a great week I had!!! I got home tonight after being gone for 7 days. 4 of which were in Disneyland with Ian and Brooke's families! The other days were with friends, Joanie, Alan, Erika, Barb and Harland. I DON"T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK!! I had so much fun. We couldn't have asked for better weather in Disneyland either! Hard to believe it was November. I was in Grandma Heaven!!! The little girls were all wonderful!!! It was so fun to see everything through their eyes. I was so happy to have almost everyone together. I was sad that Cami and Klas weren't there- maybe next time they will be able to join us. But as far as vacations go- this one rocked!


Brooke and McKenzie at the Disneyland Hotel


Ian, Anayansi , and Reagan at California Adventure


Jenna. Reagan, and McKenzie on the Monorail


All four of my beautiful granddaughters!!


On our way into Disneyland


Anayansi, Jenna, Ian, Reagan and Brooke went on the roller coaster in Toon Town.


Kenzie got her face painted.


Reagan got her face painted too!


Jenna dressed up as Ariel to meet the princesses!


Slumber party in Grandma's room!

Reagan and I went on the 3-D ride Toy Story!


Brynn was such a happy baby the whole time!


Reagan loved holding her cousin, Brynn!


Jenna and McKenzie loved playing Ring Around the Rosie while waiting for dinner one night!


Evan and McKenzie on the Autopia


After a long day!!!!

I also was so happy to see my friends before and after the family gathering. It was great to see Joanie and her family, and her animals!

Joanie and Snickers


The beautiful view from Joanie's in Laguna Beach.

After Disneyland I stayed with Barb and Har. It was great to see them!! I went to church with them and had a great family dinner.

Barb and Har at Old Town Mexican Cafe


Celebrating Harland's sister's birthday!

I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with my family and friends. I hate that my job interferes with my personal life!!!

2 comments:

NCBuys said...

What an awesome trip! I'm jealous, I would love to take the boys to Disneyland. It's hard having grown up near there, and not being able to just go now that we're in Texas. I'm so glad you got to spend time with most of the family. I'm sure Cami was greatly missed.

Probative said...

Thanks for posting these. It was a great trip.