Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Anayansi and Evan!!!

With all the excitement of Halloween I didn't take the time to publicly say Happy Birthday to my beautiful Daughter-In-Law, Anayansi, and my wonderful Son-In-law, Evan!!! I could not be more blessed than I am to have them both in my family!! Anayansi is a wonderful mother to Reagan and Jenna. She is so supportive of Ian. He works long hard hours and she manages to run the household smoothly in his absence. She does it with grace and a great sense of humor! I love her like my own daughter.


Baking with Reagan!


Anayansi last April


Her birthday 2 weeks ago!

Four days after Anayansi's birthday was Evan's birthday!! Evan is an amazing guy! He is such a good father to McKenzie and Brynn. As quiet as he is- you would never know from first impression what a tease he is- especially to Brooke and the girls! He loves Brooke unconditionally. He is such a good example to all. He is patient with me as a Mother-in Law! I admire him for how hard he works to provide for his family. I love him and appreciate him so much!!




Happy Birthdays to both Anayansi and Evan!! You both add so much to our family!!

2 comments:

Anayansi said...

thanks liz!

brooke said...

Loves me unconditionally??? as if I am difficult to love at times..haha Just kidding.
You are funny. I love you Mom! I am so blessed to have Evan. I am also blessed to have Anayansi in our family. Thanks for loving them like your own.