Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Low Key Weekend

I had a pretty low key weekend- movies Friday night with Marcia. Then Saturday I went to Pleasanton- I know-- what a surprise! This is Brooke's last weekend to train for her marathon next week in Utah. So I thought I could help with the kids since Evan had to work. I stayed with Brynn while Brooke and McKenzie went to a birthday party. After their party we went shopping- that is always an adventure with 2 small children! Then I stayed with the kids while Brooke went to the RS Broadcast at church. I love to play with the girls. Entertaining 2 young ones is exhausting yet so satisfying. So I have a picture or two and a cute video of Brynn..... Proud Grandma strikes again!





1 comment:

brooke said...

Thanks Mom. I probably wouldn't be running this marathon if it weren't for you and your help on weekends! The girls love you so much! You are a perfect grandma. Thanks for coming again!