Thursday, September 24, 2009

more videos

Here are a few more videos from the wedding....


This was a fun song all the Swedes love to sing at parties. Notice the Americans are not singing!! Even Cami, who is fluent, did not know this one!


This group is Tandoori Hill- they are friends of Klas and Camille's and they also played during the wedding. This is the only song of theirs that I recorded- regrettably!


This is one dance of a few that Klas's mom and step-dad, Ann-Christin and Michael, performed for us. It was so fun!

5 comments:

Anayansi said...

thanks for putting that up liz. it made me so happy to see/hear it all. we had such an amazing time and it is fun to look back on it all.

jamie said...

love it Liz! I do have to disagree with the part where none of the Americans are singing though. I was trying REALLY hard. :) So hard that my neighbor felt bad for me and decided to try and help me read it. Let's go back and do the wedding again, shall we?!

Probative said...

These are great, thanks Mom. The one of Tandori Hill captures the reception as I remember it.

I am with Jaime--let's do it again.

brooke said...

I am in! Cami, Klas?? You ok with throwing another amazing evening full of love, culture, yummy food and amazing music? I love watching these videos. It was fun to be able to share them with Evan! Miss you all!

Camille said...

Yay! Of course we are in. We would get married every weekend if we could :) Makes my heart swell that you all had as much fun as we did. It really was such a special day! So glad you have these videos Mom.