Monday, September 15, 2008

I Love My Weekends!

I had another full fun-packed weekend...... It started early Friday afternoon- my work group left the office early to celebrate my boss's 35 years of service to the company-dinner was on AT&T! I love the people I work with and I really do appreciate Debbi, my boss. It was a lot of fun-we ate at a local Mexican restaurant that I had never been to before so I was excited to find another place to eat Mexican! I have to say Debbi is the best manager I have had in many many years..... I have many issues with my job but she definitely isn't one of them!


Happy 35 years with AT&T, Debbi!!!!


Debbi looking at her card and gifts.


Some of my friends from work- Deanna, Anna, Theresa, and Roni

Saturday morning started early. Roni and I went down to the Capital Building for a local fundraising walk, "Albie Aware". Albie Carson was the mom of a friend. She passed away in 2002 of breast cancer. There is a great foundation in her honor that pays for Pet Scans for women that can't afford them. It has grown over the past 5 years. This was my 4th time to walk. It's a 5K Walk so very doable! So I get exercise, support a great cause and have a great time!


Roni and I with Local News Anchor, Jennifer Smith


The State Capital building

After the walk I went home to clean up and headed over to Brooke and Evan's. We went shopping and then Brooke and Evan went out for a quick dinner. I love just playing with McKenzie. She is always chatting up a storm and keeps me entertained! And of course Brynn is a joy to be with! Brynn has the sweetest disposition and she is so smiley now. Sunday morning McKenzie and I made pancakes for everyone.


Look at that smile!!!!


McKenzie playing at bedtime with her mom!


Almost ready for church!

On my way home I made a stop at Monica and Anthony's. Monica is a life long friend of Cami's. Cami was her Maid of Honor. Last Thursday she had a beautiful baby boy, Anthony Russell. I had to see him!!!! He is so precious! Moni is doing great too. It was fun to see her as a new mom.


Monica and baby Anthony


4 days old!

I'm back to work and summer is on it's out way the door.

No comments: