Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday McKenzie!!!

McKenzie turned 3 years old yesterday!! She is a great big sister and such a big girl! She is a whirlwind, that's for sure. From the second she opens her eyes till the moment she goes to sleep this girl never stops moving!!!! She has so much energy as most little ones do, but she seems to have even more than usual. I call her my Jumping Bean! She loves to do puzzles, play with Playdough, paint, color, sing songs, play her guitar, play with her baby dolls, and read her books. Needless to say, when I go over there, she keeps me occupied!!! I love it! She knows how to work Grandma but I don't mind! For her birthday Evan's parents and 3 of his brothers came over too. We had a fun family birthday party. She was so excited! My favorite part was when we sang Happy Birthday to her she sang right along!! It was precious!! So Happy Third Birthday Kenz. Love You!!!!!


McKenzie as a newborn


Her first birthday


Her second birthday




Her third birthday!!

No comments: