Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can't Wait for my 3 Day weekend!

Lately, I don't know if I am coming or going! I know I am always busy- because that is the way I like it... but I have been CRAZY busy the past 2 weeks! Mainly just working a lot of extra hours. But in between, I have been to the Bay Area (what a surprise!) for Brynn's blessing, over to my friends, Rick and Tracy's, house for dinner, out to another play, Hairspray, with Marcia, doing my visiting teaching, then back to the Bay last night to await the birth of one of my adopted "daughters", Brianna's, baby! However, I burned out at midnight and came on home. The baby, Ivy Rose, arrived at 5:09 am this morning! There will definitely be pictures to follow! Oh - and I forgot to mention that I have started an online class for Project Management!!! I am so excited about the class. I decided to take this class mainly for work reasons.... Tonight I once again worked until 8 pm so I am getting to sleep early tonight. I am so excited this is a 3 day week end. I definitely appreciate Labor Day!! I wasn't going to go anywhere this weekend, but I have to go see that new baby! So I'm sure I won't be idle much. That's ok though... Life is too short to sit and watch it go by!


In Menlo Park for Brynn's blessing.

1 comment:

Barbara Theobald said...

How great you three girls look....another blessing. You are so lucky to be able to pick up and go hold those grandbabies. The girls are beautiful and you look great my dear. All this is keeping you young and vibrant. Keep it up. Love, B