Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged again!!

This time I was tagged by Anayansi to tell 10 Random Things about myself..... so here we go - with totally random things.....
1.) I love taking pictures and putting them on the computer but I have years worth of pictures in boxes in no particular order. That is on my someday list to have them all in books!
2.) I would go back to school full time forever if I could. I love the academic environment.
3.) I am naive enough to think that my daughters' friends are my friends too!!!
4.) I forget how old I am when it comes to music. I like it all!! (Except for rap...)
5.) I love to read but never give it enough time.
6.) I have been known to cry at commercials.
7.) I have a reflex that I cry when I laugh too hard!
8.) Bread, pretzels and carrots(?) make me hiccup.
9.) When I am stressed or need to think things through I sweep my patio... it's therapy for me.
10.)I agree with Anayansi that a bad hotel is camping for me. I am not a camper!!! The last time I camped my kids were little.

So there you have it..... Nothing exciting. Just trivial things about me. Now I am tagging Ashley, Brooke, Brittany, Michelle, and Cami.

4 comments:

Anayansi said...

i am with you liz, cleaning (or just sweeping) is a thoughtful and destressing time for me. but only if it is when i don't actually have to clean.

thanks for participating

Camille said...

You're too cute Mom. By the way, thanks a lot for passing on #7 to me. I hate that I do that :)

Unknown said...

I'm with you on number 6! I cry super easily.
I have never heard of anything like #8 before. That's funny!
Thanks for tagging me. I'll try and do it.

jamie said...

Well I don't know about the rest of your daughters' friends, but you can call me your friend any day! :) As long as you don't mind a long distance friendship...