Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Enjoying my week off from work!

I love being in the Bay Area! I am at Brooke's being grandma in Menlo Park for the week.This town is so quaint and beautiful. When I am here (which is pretty often) I always am reminded how much I miss the Bay Area. So even though gas prices are ridiculous I will continue to make the drive! I took McKenzie to the pool yesterday and today. It was fun to pretend like I don't work and just fit right in with all the moms and grandmas with the little ones at the sports center's wading pool. McKenzie is getting braver and braver in the water! I couldn't resist adding the picture and video of her at the pool!






Kenzie playing in the garage.

Brynn is already 16 days old! She is gaining weight and doing well. She is fussy at night (like most newborns) so Brooke is really tired. But considering that she is dealing with a 2 year old and a newborn she is doing amazingly well. I am keeping Kenzie pretty occupied during the day. I'm able to help some with Brynn. She is so precious! McKenzie is great with her but definitely realizing she has competition!





I will enjoy this time I have with them then go back to work next week. Hmmmm--- maybe I will have to call in sick!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! I am sure your daughter appreciates you being there. I always appreciate extra help. The baby is darling and I like the name Brynn. Enjoy the rest of your time with your family!

Ashley

Camille said...

I wanna be there too!!! Five more days!