Monday, July 21, 2008

Celebrating Monica's Wedding!

Cami is in town! So fun to see her and be able to spend time with her. She came from Stockholm to be in one of her best friends, Monica's, wedding. The wedding was last Saturday- it was a blast. Cami did a fabulous job being her Maid of Honor. They have been friends since they were 7 years old. So it was very special to see them as young women celebrating Monica's marriage. Monica was a beautiful bride!!! The weather was perfect for the outside wedding. The reception was inside the country club- great food, great music, great time!

Cami is here for another week. She is busy being Aunt Cami to Brynn and McKenzie! And I will spend more time with her next weekend before she heads back for the other side of the world.

Times have sure changed- we are such a mobile society now. Used to be families lived in the same town and even same neighborhood- all together. I can only imagine- cause it will never be that way for me!! There are pros and cons I guess. I love to travel and I am always doing that to see my kids..... I have gone places I would probably never go otherwise, When I am with them I appreciate them so much. I will never take my children for granted! I even look forward to my driving over to Menlo Park. I think my car could make the drive without me!!

Here are a few pictures of the wedding-


Cami and Monica before the wedding.


Cami as the Maid of Honor and the best man, the groom's dad


Congrats to Monica and Anthony!


What a cake!!!!


Cami and Monica at the recption


The bridesmaids

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Cami looks so beautiful. I love your kids!