Sunday, February 7, 2010

They're moving.......

I had such a fun weekend hanging out with McKenzie and Brynn. Brooke and Evan went to Seattle to find a house. They succeeded! Their new house is ONE MILE away from my sister, Susie, and her husband, Pete. How crazy is that??? So I will be seeing more of them in the future which is a good thing! It is going to be really really hard to have Brooke's family move farther away. But as a parent you want your kids to grow up and be independent- right? They have their own lives and I totally understand that. But picture my world- I live in Sacramento. Ian and his family are in Dallas. Cami and Klas are in Stockholm, Sweden. Now Brooke and her family will be in the Seattle area. I wish I could just retire so that I can travel. But my house is here and it wouldn't sell now for what I would need it to sell for. My job is here. So for now - Here I stay. I do manage to have a busy life anyhow. Just wish I had more time and money. Maybe this will be the year I will win the lotto that my group at work plays! Is that asking too much???


We went downtown for yogurt!


We played Mr. Potato Head


We went to Chris's and McKenzie and MJ played doctor!


The girls love playing at Chris's!

No comments: