Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy I Love You Day!

Being single is not a great thing on Valentine's Day! I don't let it get to me but the reality is I don't have a special one person to share the day with. That being said - I did manage to have a fun time with Valentine's Day. My Valentine's started early on Thursday- when I received beautiful flowers from Ian, Anayansi, Reagan and Jenna! They are so good to remember me every year on V-Day! I also got a few cute little Valentine's from friends at work.

Love my tulips from Ian and his family!


Found these cute little goodies on my desk at work.

On Friday we celebrated at work with a Pot Luck- we don't really need an excuse to bring food to work but we thought it was a good one! So after eating spaghetti, enchiladas, fruit salad, cookies, etc., etc., I went to a dinner party for the opening of the Olympics! It was fun to visit with Marcia, Diana, Torry, Gary, and Kevin. GO USA!


YUMMMMMMM!

Saturday I went on over to Brooke's to stay with Brynn and McKenzie while Evan and Brooke went to SF for the night. This was one of Evan's birthday presents to Brooke. As usual I had fun with the girls- even though little Brynn was feeling kind of crummy. McKenzie made the sweetest little Valentine Heart for me! We kept it low key since Brynn wasn't feeling great. This morning was pancakes as usual! We then got a little baseball practice in- in their back yard. Kenzie is such a little athlete. She loves baseball and basketball.


My cute little Valentine from McKenzie!

I tried to explain to McKenzie that Valentine's Day is a time when you tell people that you appreciate them, or you like them or you love them. "But Grandma- you always tell me you love me anyhow..." Love that kid!


Pure silliness in the car!


Monkey see - Monkey Do!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love you Mom! Looks like Klas' teachings have stuck. Those silly faces :)