Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Another year gone--- where did it go??? This past year has FLOWN by! It is so true when they say the older you get the faster time flies. I had a great year for the most part. The highlights were Brynn being born, spending time in Disneyland with Ian's and Brooke's families and having Cami here in June and July. I have family and friends I wish I could see more often. My job has been good, I am lucky to work with great people!

So for 2009--- I look forward to Cami's wedding, seeing more of my grandchildren, traveling to Sweden, and hopefully other places. I am off to spend New Year's Eve with McKenzie and Brynn while Brooke and Evan go over to friends' house.
Happy New Year to you all!!!

2 comments:

Tanja said...

I was just catching up on your blog...you've been busy. I've really enjoyed working with you & getting to know you. I wish you a wonderful 2009 full of all you enjoy.

P.S. I thought I might warn you, in my last ward, just when I was feeling like I'd done all I could as activities chair...the released me...so I could be the RS president. Ouch!

Liz said...

I doubt they have anything bigger in mind for me...I am gone way too much!! I love working with you on the Activities Tanja!