Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cami is coming!!

I have been too busy with work and not a lot going on otherwise these past 2 weeks....... I have been able to see some great movies- Doubt, Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, Seven Pounds. Last Saturday before I went to work for a couple of hours I had fun going to my friends', Bryan and Lisa, son's birthday party! He is so adorable. He turned 3. Every present he opened he said "Oh My Goodness!!!" I am so fortunate to have them as friends- they are a wonderful family. The kids made their own pizzas and had a blast!


Ayden making his pizza!


Lisa with Bryan while we were singing Happy Birthday!

This week I will be putting in the hours but have a few days off next week- Cami and Klas are coming to California! They will be in the States for 2 weeks. Part of that time they will go to Texas so that Klas can meet Ian and his family. So I am very excited- we will be talking wedding, wedding, wedding!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

How fun that Cammie and Kls are coming-what an exciting time for you all! Hope you are going well! Have fun while they are there!