Sunday, June 29, 2008

Anxious Gramma

There is so much going on around me... I am trying to not be anxious. But honestly I am not doing such a great job at that.

There are fires all over California making the air very unhealthy to breathe. My allergies are getting to me somewhat. It is making me claustrophobic! The sky has been pretty eerie. Today I saw some blue finally, but there is still a warning to stay inside. It is supposed to be unhealthy air for a few more days... the fires are still burning,


Check out the poor air quality!

Work is crazy-- I could work 15 hour days and still wouldn't be caught up. I guess that is job security, right??

Also- 3 different friends are dealing with health issues.... I want to help and be with them. I feel really torn.

OK- so now that I have whined and complained- I will stop and breathe (but only indoors!)- and be thankful for the blessings in my life.I am so excited about Brooke and Evan's new little one...I went back just for Saturday to see them. They are doing so well!!! It is obvious Brooke has the confidence of having done this before! I am looking forward to going there next weekend and staying for a week to help out when Evan has to go back to work.

Fun with the girls!


Brynn is 6 days old here!

I talked to Reagan and Jenna tonight. Ian had them this weekend on his own while Anayansi was out of town. They are so funny- they went to a birthday party at an upscale pet store... strange idea it seems but they had a blast. The owners of the store brought out different animals for the kids to touch and learn about. They saw a snake, a lizard, a parrot, some other animals and then they brought out 8 little puppies to run around and play with the kids. They had pictures taken awhile ago- thought I would share a great one of Reagan and Jenna.



I love being a Gramma!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember when we had the fires in San Diego last year & the air quality was terrible. It's strange, & hard to stay indoors all the time.
Brynn is so cute. Congratulations. You have adorable grandkids.