Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Busy Weekend

This past week has been a whirl wind! I have been gone so much.... Last weekend I went to Brooke's- and watched her and her friends in a performance at church for Enrichment Night. It was a 2 night production. The first night, Thursday, I stayed home with McKenzie so that Evan could go watch the show. The next day Cami came in to SFO!!!! It was so wonderful to go pick her up at the airport. She went with me to Brooke's show that night. I was in heaven being with both of my girls!!! Brooke's show was so fun. I know how much she loves to perform. Being 8 months pregnant added to the drama and stress but she did so well!!!




Saturday was Brooke's Baby Shower. Chris, Shannon, Kelly, and Brianna put it on for her. They did such a fabulous job. Great food, lots of fun and games. It was wonderful to see everyone. Brooke got some of the cutest things!! There were surprises for McKenzie too so she wasn't left out at all. I am so excited for this new baby!! 3 weeks to go!!!!


Brooke and Brianna comparing tummies!



One of Aunt Cami's gifts!



Cami and Jamie at the shower


Carrie and Melissa having fun!

On Sunday Cami came back with me to Sacramento. It was so nice to have one on one time with her for 2 nights. She has so many friends to catch up with. She is back in the Bay area now but I will see her this coming weekend. Then off she will go to Stockholm. What a fantastic weekend I had. I saw McKenzie, Brooke, Evan, Cami, a great show of song and dance, fun and friends at Brooke's shower, then time with Cami. Back to the grind at work for now but I don't mind. My soul has been filled up!

No comments: