Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weekend with Kenzie!

I spent last weekend singing, playing games, doing puzzles, drawing, painting, riding the train, making brownies, shopping, eating at McDonald's, and going to the park. In other words, I was busy being Gramma!! Brooke and Evan went to L.A. to see Wicked. Lucky for me I was able to stay with McKenzie while they were gone. She is at a great age. We have such fun conversations! She was so good too! Bedtime was a little bit of a challenge the first night but the 2nd night she was so tired I didn't have to go back in her room once. She is so hilarious. I think I laughed more in those 2 days than I had laughed all week. The weekend before last I was with Reagan and Jenna and they had me laughing a lot too. What is it about little girls? They are so fun!!! I am so fortunate to have such precious little granddaughters. I wish I could hurry up and retire so I could just go back and forth to be with the grandkids. I do get to see them but not as often as I would like. So enjoy the cute pictures and a fun video of Kenzie singing...




No comments: