Monday, May 12, 2008

Twenty Things I Love Right Now

I was tagged by Rachel to list 20 things I love right now. It's fun to think about all the things I love. I know I have more than 20 but I will try and narrow it down!!!!

1. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. I love all kinds. Especially if peanut butter is with it somehow!!!
2. The OCEAN. I love the smell, the sound, the beauty of it. It fills my soul.
3. Warm summer nights, especially if I am by the ocean.
4. Flowers- Looking at them in beautiful yards, planting them in my patio garden, looking at them in the stores, everywhere!
5. Sitting around the dinner table with friends and/or family for hours.
6. Clean towels. I have a thing about not using a towel more than twice if I can help it.....
7. Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and bananas with fat-free cool whip. My favorite treat these days!
8. A good hair day- they seem to come less and less!!!
9. Road trips. I've made so many over the years! I could drive to Southern Ca blindfolded!
10. Taking pictures. I love my little digital camera. I love the instant gratification it gives me and that this technology makes it so easy to document life happenings!
11. All kinds of music. I love 60's music and that I still know all the words to this day for most of those songs! I love current
alternative and jazz. I also love the Swedish music that Cami has introduced me to: Anna & Idde, Kent, Lisa Miskovsky, Edith, and the Cardigans (not sure if the last 2 are actually Swedish.... but I think so! Are they, Cami?)
12. Putting my pictures and music together. I have so much fun on my computer and making slideshows to music.
13. Traveling anywhere. I love seeing new places. The best part of Cami living around the world like she has is I can go see her.
14. Talking to my little granddaughters. Each one is so special and funny.
15. Coming home to a clean house! I hate to clean it but I love it when I'm done.
16. Keeping in touch- I need to feel connected so talking with each of my kids, the rest of my family and all of my
friends.
15. A great movie, a box of plain popcorn and a diet coke!
16. A great book I can't put down until I finish it.
17. My cats- Jade and Ruby. They are great company!
18. All animals. If my situation were different and I wasn't gone so much I would have a dog. I love animals so much!
19. Babies laughing! Actually babies no matter what they are doing!
20. Last but not least- the name of my blog says what is most important to me and what I love most- Faith, Family and Friends!

2 comments:

Anayansi said...

that was nice liz.

Camille said...

Awww Mama...this list makes me miss your company. I love all these things too and I miss doing/experiencing them with you! (Edith Backlund and the Cardigans ARE Swedish btw.)