Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's 2008!!!!


Happy New Year! I can't believe we are 2 days into 2008! I had a great Christmas-New Year's Holiday. I made a very quick trip to Texas to see Ian's family!! I had a blast with Reagan and Jenna. They kept me laughing, even though poor little Jenna was sick the whole time. Turns out she had an ear infection.... considering all that, she was quite the trooper! It was so fun to see Cami too.   Having her there made it even more special.   I realize how much the girls change in between visits- I won't be away for as long this next time. Ian and Anayansi cooked some great meals too! Probably my very favorite moment was when Reagan went outside to leave reindeer food for Santa's reindeer. The magic of Christmas was so special watching my 5 year old granddaughter dancing around in the dark sprinkling the oatmeal, raisins and glitter all over their lawn!

My New Year's was spent at Brooke and Evan's. I didn't make it until midnight!!! Only Evan did. The rest of us were sound asleep! Brooke has a good excuse being pregnant, McKenzie is too young to stay up, and I guess I am too old!!!!  In the morning we had a late Christmas together, went out to breakfast, then took a nap!

As I look back at last year and forward to this year I realize how truly blessed I am! I have the most precious family I could ever hope for. I have the greatest friends in the world.  So many of my friends are in the same category as family.  May you have a fantastic 2008!

                                          Princess Reagan!

                                          Princess Jenna!

                            Cami with her brothers, Spencer and Ian

Anayansi opening her pearls from Ian!
 



No comments: