Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas from Coppell, Texas!!!


I made it to Texas today! What a treat to see Jenna and Reagan. And of course, it's great to see Ian, Anayansi and Cami too! It was clear and crisp when I got in. The house is beautiful! Their Christmas tree is gorgeous but most of all just fun to be here. Tomorrow is our last day of last minute shopping. Southwest Airlines damaged my bag...... the one with the presents in it. Not too much damage to the gifts other than the boxes they are in but my suitcase is totaled. I don't know if I am up to even putting the claim in. That is the only negative thing from traveling all day today. So I am finally going to enjoy my holiday here in Coppell. The only thing missing is Brooke, Evan and McKenzie! I'll see them next week though. Happy holidays!

No comments: