Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Words with Friends



When I got my new toy- my iPhone- I learned about "apps". Apps is applications for short for those that may not know, but I think I was the last one around to learn about them. Anyhow- some apps are free and some are not. So far I have 4 pages of apps on my phone. The ones I look at the most are Facebook, Weather, WorldView (webcams around the world), Around Me, Maps, and then some games-Tetris, Bejeweled2, Shanghai and Words with Friends. Words With Friends is so addicting! It is scrabble with other iPhone users. You can have up to 20 games at one time going on. So far the most games I have had going is 6. It gives me a brain cramp sometimes but so fun. I am always checking to see if it is my turn to play a word. Have to admit I had never heard of some words before like Qi, Xi, Qidar. Some words work that I never think is a word but you learn to try just about anything and if it goes through it's good. If it isn't good the game tells you. So thew, mauts, yar, and soli are some words I had no clue would work but they did! So if you hear someone talking about Words With Friends now you know.... If you aren't already playing it yourself!

No comments: