Monday, August 31, 2009

What a trip!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I am back already!!! I had such an amazing time in Sweden and The Netherlands. How fortunate I am to have been able to take such a journey.

So much happened in such a short period of time. It was so fun. Seeing Cami and Klas so happy and in love was so special. The wedding and the reception were the best wedding and the best party I have ever been to. And none of that is to my credit. Cami and Klas made such great choices. The music, the church, the venue for the party, the people involved were all part of the picturesque setting that have etched in my mind the most beautiful scenes!!!!! Having all 3 of my children together was so wonderful too. I was sad that Brooke's husband, Evan, could not be there. Maybe next year we can have all the children and their spouses together.

Pictures tell a better story- so here are a bunch......


Cami and I outside their apartment.


Klas had a performance in Stockholm at Skansen. It was a Tribute to Ray Charles!


Ian, Anayansi, and Brooke came in on the same day!


Jamie, Mikey, Mondo (Cami's U.S. friends) and Karin, Klas's sister, joined the rest of us for dinner.


Here we are checking out the building where Cami works!


Klas had another performance on a dinner boat- with one of his bands-Kustbandet.


Dan and Kathy came in from the US and joined us at a dinner for 15 at a great Indian Restaurant.


Cami and I at the dinner


I am ready for the wedding!


Ian walking his sister down the aisle.


Lighting the Unity Candle


Mr. and Mrs. Toresson!!!


The bridesmaids- Anna, Karin, Jamie, Brooke


Off to the reception!


The reception venue- Strandbaden


My 3 beautiful grown children at the reception.


Ian and Anayansi


Kathy and Dan came from Pleasanton for the wedding!!!


Cami's life long friends, Mondo and Mikey, came from California too.


Their first dance as Mr. and Mrs.


Cutting the cake!


The morning after- me with my family.


Cami and Klas getting ready to leave on their honeymoon to Greece!

So this is only a few of the hundreds of pictures we have! I will post my trip to Amsterdam in a day or two. I am still dealing with jet lag!!!! But I can't say enough about the amazing time we all had together. I am so thrilled for Cami and Klas. I miss them terribly already. But I couldn't be happier for them!

1 comment:

English1 said...

Thanks for the great postings, Liz! Both words and photos were awesome!! What an amazing trip and beautiful wedding/reception! And you were beautiful, too!

Dorene