Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooke and Leigh!!!!!!



Today is my beautiful daughter, Brooke's, birthday!!! Happy Birthday honey. I love you with all my heart and hope your year to come is the best ever. You are the best mother and wife and daughter!!! I wish I could get over there for the day but will see you this weekend- at least on the way to take you and Evan to the airport!!! From a quiet little baby to a strong willed child to an awesome athlete to an amazing woman (and still the athlete) and mother. I am so proud to have you as my daughter!!!!

Happy Birthday to my sister Leigh!!!! I also wish I could be in Houston with you for your birthday!!! You have been the best example of being positive in no matter what the challenges. You have always been there for me. A great friend and a great big sis. I hope you have a great day!! Just know that I am thinking of you and miss you!!


2 of my sisters, Leigh and Patti

No comments: