Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Reagan!!!!!!

My precious granddaughter turned 6 years old today!!!!!!!! I am so proud of her and love her so much! I talked to her on the phone and she said she had a good day today. Her birthday party is on Saturday. Her other grandma, Anna, is coming to see her tomorrow for a few days. Then I am going to Texas to see her next week! I can't believe it has been 6 years since she was born. Reagan is growing up way too fast!!! She is a great big sister to Jenna. She loves Kindergarten, American Girl books and dolls, Barbies, and Hannah Montana! For being only 6 years old she has amazing distinct preferences for clothes. She is definitely her mother's daughter in that way!!!! She is so funny and loves to play with her friends. She is sweet and sensitive, loves her family and her Heavenly Father. I am so excited to be able to see her and her sister next week. So Happy Birthday Reagan. Grandma loves you!!!!











2 comments:

brooke said...

She is so stinkin cute and beautiful! We love Reagan! Wish we could go with you to Texas. Fun post mom. Makes me miss them.

Anayansi said...

Thanks Liz. That was so sweet of you.

I am going to steal a picture or two for my own blog.