Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jenna is 3!

My little granddaughter, Jenna, is is 3 today!!!!!!!!! I wish so much I could be with her on her birthday. Her other grandparents are with her so I know she is having a great day. Things I love about Jenna- she is beautiful, she funny- no, not just funny, she is hilarious! She is the best climber! She is so smart for 3 years old. She loves princesses. Anayansi said that right now she is especially into Ariel. She is such a good girl for her mom and dad. She absolutely loves her big sister! When I was with her a few months ago she constantly loved to twirl in circles. There is never a dull moment if Jenna is in the room! I am so excited that I will see her and the rest of her family at Disneyland in 3 weeks. So Happpy Birthday Jenna- Grandma loves you sooooooooooo much!!!!













No comments: