Sunday, February 17, 2008

Causes I Care About

There are so many situations around the world that are desperate for attention and resolution. Sometimes when I am learning about a conflict going on it is so overwhelming, I will change the channel or stop reading. Sometimes I stick with it and learn more. Some I have learned about because of personal experience. We have things that are close to our hearts that we get involved with and take up the cause. Most of these organizations need our money to help towards their cause. I have at one time or another donated to all the causes I am listing here- Not necessarily very much money, but if everyone took on a cause and donated a small amount it could make a difference. Organizations such as these help me appreciate my circumstances all the more. As trite as it sounds- we are so lucky to live in country free from oppression, to have the medical facilities available in case we need them, and resources available for support and information when we need it.


So what is your cause? Remember- it's bigger than each one of us individually- and also bigger
than all of us together. But together we can make a difference.


this site you can donate just by going on to the site and clicking where it tells you- its free on your part.




2 comments:

Kayleen said...

Hey! It's so great to hear from you! I'd like to add your link to our blog if that's o.k. with you! Looks like you keep busy with all of the traveling!

Liz said...

That's fine to add my link! I love your blog- it's fun. Let me know if I can add yours- right now I have family listed and want to add friends.