Monday, February 25, 2008

#56

The past 3 days have been a lot of fun for me.  As much as I don't look forward to another birthday- it definitely is better than the alternative, right? So how did I spend my birthday? Exactly like I wanted- with family and friends! Saturday I had dinner with Brooke, Evan and McKenzie,Chris & Bill, Shannon & Jeff, Brianna & Courtney, and little Marcus, Kelly and Marcus' son. We had dinner at Campo de Bocce. The food was great- the service was horrendous!!!! But I enjoyed being with everyone. I spent the night with Chrissie and Bill. Then Sunday, after a great breakfast- I went over to Menlo Park  to go to church with Brooke, Evan and McKenzie. After hanging out with them all afternoon  I got home in time to see the last half of the Academy Awards! Today at work was another fun day! My cubicle at work was decorated! I went to lunch with friends, Lynn, Roni, Theresa and Bryan. Then they brought me a cheesecake and sang Happy Birthday to me in the afternoon. Tonight I had dinner with Marcia and Tiffany, my Monday night dinner friends. A great way to end the day.... or the past 3 days I should say. I also talked to each of my kids and grandkids, my 3 sisters, and Chrissie and Joanie on the phone! I'm not used to getting so much attention in such a short period of time but I definitely have been reminded how blessed I am.

            Bri, Courtney, Shannon and Jeff at dinner.

                Brooke, Evan and McKenzie at dinner.

            Chrissie with Kelly's son, Marcus Jr.(MJ)

           Lunch with Lynn, Bryan, Theresa, and Roni.

          Tiffany and Marcia after dinner tonight.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Feeling left out :( Wish I could have been there with you. Love you Mom!

Liz said...

Me too! We missed you........

brooke said...

Ok- that is quite possibly the worst picture of me. You should not be allowed to post pictures you take since you think anything of your kids looks great :)
More importantly, I am glad you were showered with love and attention. We were happy to be able to go to dinner and then have you over on Sunday. We love you so much mom!