Sunday, November 21, 2010

Visits

I have pictures from my Seattle trip over Halloween weekend, Laguna Beach the next weekend and Texas last weekend. It was quite a whirl wind of traveling every weekend for 3 weeks!

McKenzie getting ready for Halloween Trick or Treaters to come to the house.


Brynn was a very cute monkey.



My little spider girl.


Monkey see- monkey do!!


Great pic of Evan and Brooke!


Having fun with ring pops!


The beautiful trees in their neighborhood.


Kenzie having fun in the car.


Brynn ready to fall asleep in the car!

In between Seattle and Dallas I went down to Laguna Beach to see Joanie for the weekend.


Here she is with Allen and their dogs, Maddie and Sophie.


Here is Joanie and Susie McArthur, another dear friend.


Maddie is the sweetest dog ever!!


The view from Joanie's deck off the living room.


On to Dallas the next weekend!!!


Jenna at her last soccer game for the season!


Look at these adorable little soccer players!


Reagan with her friends at Jenna's soccer game.


What a great looking couple! Here Ian and Anayansi are in Ft. Worth- we had a great time playing tourists.


Jenna and Reagan making friends with a colorful cow in Ft. Worth.


Look at the horns on this Longhorn Steer- they walk down the street for the tourists in Ft. Worth twice a day!


The girls at the stockyards in Ft. Worth.


After the stock yards we enjoyed the Water Gardens.


I got to see Reagan in a play at her school- she is in the green dress in the center.

These were all great visits!! I wish I could have spent more time in each place. I am so grateful I was able to go though. I love my granddaughters so much! I love Joanie too and am grateful she is feeling better.

No comments: