Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's about time!

I gave up on my blog because there was some kind of error on the page. I won't be you with the details of everything that has been going on the past few months- but will try and post a few pictures!


I went to Texas in July for Reagan's baptism. Had such a great visit!!


I love being able to see my cousins in Texas when I go. Kathie and Ike were in town too so that was a great surprise!


One day we went to paint ceramics. Reagan chose a little cupcake trinket box.



Jenna chose a horse and painted it blue and pink!


Ian's family relaxing on the couch the night before I left!




The morning I left to go home- Anayansi and the girls!



Two weeks later Ian came to Sacramento on business so we had a great visit.


He was able to visit old friends- we went to see Kelly and her kids!



In August Ivy turned 2! They had a fun birthday party at the park.


Cami is being great about sending me cute pictures of her pregnancy. Here she is with her friend Katie who is due in October.


Early Sept I went to Redmond to see Brooke and her family. Here is McKenzie waiting in line for kindergarten!


We took the kids shopping. Here I put a ghost headband on Brynn!


McKenzie loves to try on hats!

It was a fun summer- now Fall is upon us.! I will try and be better about posting.......

1 comment:

Camille said...

Love the new layout!!!! Fun you are back. I will check more frequently now :)