Saturday, July 3, 2010

Is it really July?

Can't believe it is July already. Seriously, where has this year gone? It is 4th of July weekend- and I am not in Coronado. That makes me sad not to be there. I love being in Coronado with lifelong friends. Coronado grads come every year for the All Class Reunion at the Golf Course. Maybe next year. Last year this time Susie and I went to Coronado for my 40th High School Reunion! That was such a blast. this year I did have the next best thing though. Brooke and her family were here for 3 days. I love being with McKenzie and Brynn. Always a lot of fun! We went to Kelly and Marcus's the first night the kids were here. We had a great visit with their family. Chris and Bill were there too which made it even better. Yesterday we went to Bryan and Lisa's- Kenzie played with Ayden and Brynn tagged along- playing with Logan, Ayden's little brother . You can only imagine the chaos that happens with 2 four-year-olds and 2 two-year-olds! They swam, played with a gazillion toys, ate dinner, then Bryan put up the bounce house. I would have loved to have taken pictures but I could not relax enough to think about that. Chasing them around to keep them safe was enough to make me crazy. All of the adults were busy just supervising and refereeing!!! Today I got some quality time with Brynn. Brooke, Evan and McKenzie had people to see and places to go. Late in the afternoon they all headed out to go down see Evan's family for a few days. I will get to see them though for one more night. McKenzie talks to me all the time about how I should just live in Seattle. It is so hard to go so long without seeing them. Anyone want to buy a townhouse????

I finally got my computer issue figured out. I knew it would be no big deal but I just couldn't fix it. Evan sat at my computer for less than 5 minutes and reconfigured what I needed!! I know----- Lynn always makes fun of me for not being able to figure that stuff out. I think I do pretty well most of the time as far as my technology goes. But not really. Oh well- thanks to Evan I can now upload pictures again. So hopefully I will be posting now a little more often. I know that makes all 5 of you happy!! No one reads this anyhow but I this is my journal most of the time now. Need to keep the documentation!!

3 comments:

Camille said...

I read it!!! And was very excited to see a new update. Love you Mom. Wish we were in Coronado, the whole fam. Maybe next year?!?

leigh said...

I read it too. It's important

Brittany said...

I love reading your blog and hearing what you are up to! Hope you are doing well, and I'm glad you got to see Brooke, Evan and the girls. I know you love your time with them.