Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Freezing in Atlanta!

I had a fun weekend in Atlanta with my brother, John, and his girlfriend, Jeannette. Jeannette is visiting from Amsterdam. Last August I stayed with her for 4 days after I had been in Stockholm. It has been so fun to get to know her. Of course, I loved reconnecting with John too. It was extremely cold in Atlanta- but it wasn't snowing. The snow was on the ground but no new snow to speak of. We drove to Helen, a little town that looks like a German village. We went to the lake to play with Max, John's dog. We went out to dinner to see John's son, JJ. We played Yahtze. We had a birthday celebration for Jeannette too. I was only there 3 nights. I wish it could have been longer. He is a funny guy-- and I love him so much!


John and Jeannette by the Chattahoochee River


John IV and John III


A frozen fountain in the town of Helen.


Jeannette at the lake.


John's house.


John, Jeannette and Max at home in Cumming, GA.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Do you believe this is the first time I can see John's house. Jeanette seems so nice. And John (IV) is so grown up