Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Texas!

First stop- HOUSTON- to visit my sister, Leigh.


Leigh with her granddaughter, Ansara Michelle


Michael's son and his family came for a visit.


My cousin, Monita, came up to Houston with her kids.


Leigh's new cat, DC (Darn Cat!)

On to DALLAS!


Fun with Jenna and Reagan!




Ian and I took the girls to the Dallas Stars Hockey game. Best seats ever!!! Thanks Ian!


We went to see Santa.


It snowed on Christmas Eve!


The girls decorated a gingerbread house.


Jenna checking out one of her Christmas gifts.


Christmas morning fun for Reagan!


My cousin, Vicki, and her family came to see us at Ian's house.


My cousin, Grace, came too for the visit-


Ian and Anayansi when we went out to great Mexican lunch.


I went to Grace's to see her daughters and their families.


I loved my visit with Ian and his beautiful family!

No comments: