Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cultured

I am soooo cultured!!!! I went to 2 plays this week!!! I love live theater. I don't really go all that often but I had 2 different opportunities and I didn't want to miss out on either.

Last Wed. I went with Rick and Tracy to the B Street Theater to see The Maintenance Man. This theater does plays that are not as well known. This was a British comedy about a Divorcee and his relationship with his ex-wife and his new, younger, skinnier, prettier girlfriend... (Sound familiar?) It hit pretty close to home but I still liked it. It's always good to see Rick and Tracy too. We had dinner first at Hot Italian in mid-town. Good thin crust pizza!


Friday night Lynn and I went to Roseville to see Big River. A friend of ours from work was in the play so we wanted to go and be supportive. For community theater it was actually good! I didn't know the music from this play even though it has played on Broadway. I will be singing "Muddy Water" though for awhile now! Before the play we went to Claim Jumpers for dinner.... if you have ever eaten there then you know the portions are ridiculous. We shared an appetizer and a dinner- and it was still too much food!


Other than that my weekend was really quiet. I spent time shopping and reading. Mostly shopping!! Love weekends.

No comments: