Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reagan is 7!!!!!!!!!



I can hardly believe my oldest granddaughter is 7 today!!! She is growing up wayyyyyy too fast! I was able to be with her last month but I wish so much I could be with her to celebrate with her and the rest of the family today. I could not be more proud of how wonderful she is. Not only is she a beautiful child on the outside she is beautiful on the inside too. She is such a good sister to Jenna! She is taking her friends to the movie "Hannah Montana" for her birthday party! How fun! I love you Reag and miss you soooo much! Have a Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Anayansi said...

Thanks Grandma Liz! I love you and wish that I could be with you too.

love,
Reagan

brooke said...

I love Reagan! Yay for being 7. She is lucky to have you as a grandma mom. So are my girls!

Happy birthday Reagan!!