Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gratulera med dagen till min skön dotter!



Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter!! She is 25! Where does the time go?! She is on the other side of the world so I can't give her a big birthday hug. But she knows I am thinking of her!! She is busy planning her wedding that will be in Sweden this summer. I can hardly wait!!!

McKenzie and I made Easter cupcakes tonight. She thinks they are in honor of Cami's birthday! So in addition to Easter- they are birthday cakes for Cami. I know Cami is an adult and living her own independent life, which is the way it should be.... but I really wish I could be with her for her birthday. This is her 3rd birthday in a row that I haven't been able to be with her. Sweden is still pretty cold in April so it may be awhile longer before I can be with her on her birthday!! ( I don't do cold very well!) Have a good day Cam- we all love you and miss you so much!

1 comment:

Anayansi said...

happy birthday cami! we love you and can't wait to be with you and klas.