Sunday, July 19, 2009

A New Toy!


I have been so busy and too tired to post lately.... working a lot and when I am not working I am not home anyhow! I am shopping to get ready for my big trip to Sweden. I finally found what I am wearing for the wedding. THANK GOODNESS!!!!! And I bought a new purse! Needed one anyhow and the trip was a great excuse. My other exciting purchase is a new 16G iPOD Nano!!!! (yes, 16 Gigs!) I have been using Brooke's hand-me-down Shuffle for a loooooonnnnnnngggggg time. So I finally did it. I am so excited! I like to think I am pretty tech savvy-- and yet here I was listening to this little Shuffle that is about 3 or 4 years old. It only holds about 100 songs so I was alway changing things out on it. The thought of getting on the plane for that 16 hour trip without decent music was a depressing thought. So, needless to say, I will be busy downloading some new stuff from iTunes!! Any suggestions out there???? Let me know-- I like most music - except for hard rock and rap crap. I actually have about 900 songs on my computer- but the iPOD will hold a lot more than that. I even downloaded my first music video--- "We Are the World"!! I know- I'm a dork! But Lynn showed me on her iPOD that she had it and it was so fun to see all those people and hear that song again. So I downloaded it. I better get busy! So many songs.... so little time!

3 comments:

Anayansi said...

congratulations liz! i got one for mother's day because of the trip too. i would say that it is money well spent. good luck with the music. so much to choose from!

Camille said...

How fun! You deserved a new one. My little blue ipod you got me a few years ago is still going strong. Have you uploaded Klas' CD yet? Jazz is fun on an airplane :)

Liz said...

yes, of course I have both of his CDs on there- Statement and Horns Please!